The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (John 14:6).
WE BELIEVE IN HUMAN WORTH
We believe that man was made in the image of God and is the crown of creation. He is now, by reason of the fall, spiritually depraved and alienated from his Creator. Apart from God’s grace, he has no ability to attain to his high calling. (Psalm 8, Ephesians 2: 8 – 9)
Man is created in the image of God. Man is spirit, he has a soul (mind, will emotions) and lives in a body (house or shell for the spirit).
WE BELIEVE IN JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH
We believe that justification is by grace through faith in our Lord’s sacrifice on Calvary. (Romans 3:21 – 24) The soul that sins shall surely die. This death is a spiritual death first and a natural death second.
This alienation from God because of sin can only be corrected by grace through faith in what Jesus did in His death, burial and resurrection.
WE BELIEVE IN ONE GOD WHO EXISTS AS FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT
We believe there is only one God, revealed as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, 2 Corinthians 13:14, John 1:1) In the New Testament, time and time again we see the expression of God the Father, Jesus the Son of God and God the Holy Spirit.
WE BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
We believe that our Lord Jesus Christ was begotten, not created, very God, truly God, truly Man. He was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a vicarious and atoning death for the sins of the world, resurrected bodily for our justification, and now reigns in glory until all things be put under His feet. (1Timothy 3:16)
WE BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells in all believers con-forming them to the image of Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 12:13, Romans 8:16 – 17)
- The Holy Spirit sanctifies – sets us apart to fulfill God’s purpose for our lives.
- The Holy Spirit preserves – He keeps us until the day that Christ returns.
- The Holy Spirit comes within you when you accept Christ into your heart.
- The scriptures identify Him as “the one called alongside to help provide comfort, revelation regarding the will of God and teaching”.
WE BELIEVE THAT BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AN ENDOWMENT OF POWER
We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is an endowment of power, subsequent to conversion, given by God to anoint the believer for sanctification and evangelism. It is our understanding that the supernatural charisma of the Holy Spirit is active within the Body of Christ until the coming of the Lord. Furthermore, we believe the development of the gifts of the Spirit under the guidance of local church authorities. (Acts 8:14-17, Acts 19:1-2, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is a subsequent experience to salvation.
- Evidence of the empowerment of the Holy Spirit is demonstrated by power and boldness as recorded in the book of Acts.
- The Holy Spirit within produces fruit for an internal work.
- The Holy Spirit upon us produces power for external work.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit is not a requirement of Salvation.
- We encourage you to ask Jesus to baptize you with the Holy Spirit.
The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (1 Peter 2:24).
In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Galatians 5:16-25).
WE BELIEVE IN THE EQUIPPING OF THE SAINTS FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY
We believe that the calling of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher are functional within the Body of Christ until the Lord’s return. Furthermore, these ministries are gifts to the Church for the purpose of equipping the saints for the work of the ministry, that the Body of Christ be edified. (Ephesians 4:11-16) We believe that the ministry gifts listed in Ephesians 4 are still in operation today. (Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher)